Terms & Conditions
Updated 2nd May 2011
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company. The supplier of the goods featured is Talking Tables Limited, 7b Union Court, 20 Union Road, London SW4 6JP. VAT Registration Number 739 9311 01. Company Registration Number 3513486.
Postage and packing is £3.90. Price stated includes VAT.
Credit Card Payments:
We accept all major credit and debit cards (excluding American Express).
We are unable to accept Cards that are due to expire within the next FIVE Days. Card Details are checked and verified by a third party and pre-authorised. Payment is not taken until goods are despatched. The pre-authorisation is then released but it may be a few days before your credit card/bank shows this.
All items conform to HSE and BSI standards. All items are suitable for indoor use.
Delivery to me?
We shall do our reasonable efforts to ensure that delivery is made on-time i.e within 5-7 working days, however, our failure to meet the delivery target shall not entitle you to terminate this contract in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing we shall deliver the product to you at the premises specified in the order form attached. We shall accept no liability if the premises address is incorrect and it is your responsibility to ensure that all premises details are correct.
Thinking of returning an item?
Our 30 day guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened(with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Please note we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
In the event of Talking Tables sending you a defective or wrong item, you must return the item within 30 days. Talking Tables reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item within 30 days of the date on which Talking Tables confirms we will issue a replacement.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your order please call 020 7627 6767 (Lines Are Open : 09:00 - 18:00) and we will deal with your concerns. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We guarantee that your personal information will be kept private and secure; we don't sell or rent information to any third parties.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
If you have given us permission to send you information about our products and services by telephone, e-mail or in writing, you agree that by doing so Talking Tables are not in breach of the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Code of Practice.